PHP Web Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 2+years with client-side technologies
- Experience with responsive design implementation.
- Resolve cross-browser, cross-platforms bugs.
- Experience with SVN/GIT and branching models, merging, resolving conflicts
- Familiar with Bash/Terminal usage
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Work with both creative and technical teams to identify and solve site construction issues
- Perform unit testing of front-end technical solutions and experience using debugging tools like Firebug, Web Developer tools, etc.
- Experience with website performance optimization techniques
- Experience with task/bug tracking systems (i.e. JIRA)
- Experience with IDEs - specifically Sublime, PHPStorm, NETbeans
- Experience with Apache 2.x and setting up local environment for development.
- Experience with PHP.
- Experience with CMS like Drupal and Wordpress.
- Experience using RequireJS and/or other JS module techniques
- Experience with software development methodologies as Agile, Scrum, etc
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology
- MUST have high debugging skills
- MUST be a self-starter, motivated and willing to learn new technologies
- Good English level
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Keep to deadlines